Saturday, January 31, 2015

Little bit of this....da da da daaaaaaaaaa

I am WAY back into jewelry these days (I now hear a Jim Croce song in my head)   These bracelets are on memory wire, and very comfortable. I usually do not use memory wire, and I was a bit hesitant this time, but so many (You and I together wouldn't be able to count them all in a week) so..too many beads, needed to do something! This is one of the 'projects I chose. There is a necklace in the works as well. Terribly fun, these little things. (well, not all that little)  There are more, and they will soon be available on Etsy.  (shameless plug:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/LindaBOriginals)




 Then we have this little sweet things: 



This one is my personal favorite, I love all the vintage and the dangles and the sparkles, and KEYS
Soon to be available on my website or my favorite store that carries my jewelry,  20 Mile Organic in Barronette WI.  

No comments:

Post a Comment