Monday, July 1, 2013

Still 'What If-ing and useless info.

'What If' remains totally on my mind...which has created the problem of 'too many things on my mind'. An explosion could happen at any given moment. Oh boy. Get out the sketch pad and 'lay it all down' for later right? Ya. That'll get done. 
  Had a great weekend on the other side of the state of Wisconsin. Grafton, Cedarburg, Port Washington, family. Fun. Great to see my brother and his family, and watch my sweet little niece take of to her room, emerging not long after with an amazing necklace. Pics coming!  Also visited their neighbors wine shop. They actually have their own vineyard. That also will be upcoming in a blog. Many great photos and maybe an inspirational challenge on they way so stay tuned. Monday mornings...well not so much morning any more, anyway, hard to get it all 'back in place' after leaving and starting a new week, bumping my Etsy site and going someplace new. This is a 'challenge' for me. But do stay with me here...promise it will get interesting at some point! (if you find it boring, well, consider that one good time to nap on your keyboard, hey!) Oh, and no, I don't proof read these, I BIC HOK TAM. What is that? Tell ya later. BUT if you can guess....go for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment